Friday 4 April 2008

Workshop at the Agora Ljubljana

Our workshop application for the Agora Ljubljana was successfully approved by the chair team. We are proud to invite you to take part in the workshop "imPRoving publications - It's all about publications"!

This workshop will be held on thursday, directly after lunch from 13:00 till 15:00.

It will deal with the publications we have in AEGEE focussing on the improvement of the Key to Europe, the One Europe Magazine and the News Bulletin. In particular, we will deal with the production process of these mentioned publications as well as we will together find out which position on the process would fit to your interests! Next to that, we will compare the advantages and disadvadvantages of a printed version and an online version.

Workshop description as printed in the Agora booklet.

AEGEE-publications (20 years young), single, at home all over Europe is looking for interesting friendship or even more…! My hobbies: editing, looking for exciting stories, interviewing people, layouting, telling stories, used that million eyes look at me J I am looking for a change in my live and want to give it a new sense! Maybe you can give this new sense to me? Together we can find out much more about me and my many faces (Key to Europe, One Europe Magazine, News Bulletin), testing how you fit to me, get insights into my private life (production process) and how we can go into a wonderful future (together maybe?) Contact: at the Agora in Ljubljana (meet me at the workshop)


The workshop is a part of the "imPRoving publications" campaign, initiated by the Comité Directeur and the Public Relations Working Group.
Please find more information on our webpage. www.wg.aegee.org/prwg --> activities/ publications


See you at the workshop!

No comments: